Lompoc Aquatic Center
This state-of-the-art aquatics facility, operated by the City of Lompoc, is available for swim competitions, swim team trainings, water polo tournaments, private rentals, and residents/visitor use. It features a competition pool, water slides, lap pool, a play structure and therapy pool. It’s the largest indoor water park in California!
Note: The Lompoc Aquatic Center is currently closed for construction until March 5th, 2017.
- A 25-meter by 25-yard, 10-lane competition/water polo pool
- A recreation pool with zero depth entry
- An interactive water playground
- Four-by 25-yard lap lanes
- Two 126-foot-long winding water slides.
- A 1,600-square-foot, 90-degree therapeutic pool, with wet-wheelchair ramp access
To reserve the Lompoc Aquatic Center for swim meets or team training sessions, please contact Joanne Plummer.