Lompoc Aquatic Center
This state-of-the-art Aquatics Center, operated by the City of Lompoc, is available for resident and visitor use, swim competitions, swim team training sessions, water polo tournaments, and private rentals. The Aquatic Center is one of the largest indoor water parks in California!
The Aquatic Center features:
- Competition pool
- Two Water slides
- Lap pool
- Play structure
- Therapy pool
For more info: (805) 875-8100
- A 25-meter by 25-yard, 10-lane competition/water polo pool
- A recreation pool with zero depth entry
- An interactive water playground
- Four-by 25-yard lap lanes
- Two 126-foot-long winding water slides.
- A 1,600-square-foot, 90-degree therapeutic pool, with wet-wheelchair ramp access
To reserve the Lompoc Aquatic Center for swim meets or team training sessions, please contact the City of Lompoc Recreation Division at (805) 875- 8100