Built in 1875, the Fabing-McKay-Spanne House is named for the three families who had lived in it. Operated by the Lompoc Valley Historical Society, this historic Victorian “farmhouse” has been fully renovated and furnished.
Open Mondays and Thursdays from 9 am to 11 am except major holidays.
Also open on the fourth Saturday of the month from 10 am to 1 pm.
Special tours may be arranged in advance by calling (805) 735-4626.
Free admission. Donations welcome.