Allan Hancock College Public Safety Training Complex
Built on 80 acres, this state-of-the-art facility serves as a premier training location for Fire, Law Enforcement, EMS, and Environmental Technology. It offers specialized and customized training that meets the needs of local, regional, state, national, and international public agencies and private industries.
The complex is well-equipped to meet the safety training needs associated with the nation’s energy supply, including clean and alternative energy and the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas industry sectors and subsectors. Further, the complex is designed to accommodate training related to homeland security, disaster preparedness, and emergency response.
• 1.3 mile, 110-mph, closed-loop EVOC track
• Oil and gas industry props
• Scenario village
• 100-yard pistol & rifle range
• Force options simulators
• State-of-the-art driving simulator
• Obstacle course
• Mock jail
• Six-story fire training tower
• 1,350 square foot Class A burn building
• And more